Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"Meet the Press" Roundup

Usually, I don't like to just provide a bunch of links, I like to provide some of my own commentary, but today I don't have a lot of time, and I do have a couple of read-worthy items related to Senator Feingold's "Meet the Press" appearance:

ilya s at RussforPresident.com has a nice post about how new polls indicate that, as hard as it is for the media to accept, Senator Feingold's views on Iraq are quite in line with those of ordinary Americans;

Warren at Iowa for Feingold demolishes the RNC's press release about Senator Feingold's "MTP" interview;

and, finally, at The Huffington Post, the title of Bob Cesca's "Russert Watch" piece for the week? "Come On, People. Admit It. Senator Feingold is the Real Deal for '08". Admit it? Bob, I've been preaching it to anyone who would listen since December of 2004!

But it's a great piece; not only positive on Feingold, it always has the quote: "I also enjoy watching David Broder. He's clearly a smart guy, but whenever he's on -- and feel free to rip me for saying this -- I can't help but to repeat, "Am I not turtley enough for the Turtle Club?" "
I find that very amusing. Sorry.

That's all for this time, until next time...Keep going Forward!

|

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Warren Miller said...

You liked my debunking? I'm flattered. Keep up the good work, Dan!

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Warren and Dan,

I am very intrigued by the possibility of a Presidential run. I believe with your support, I can win the Presidency on a two pronged platform. Firstly, get out of Iraq with dignity. Secondly, expand and broaden the scope of affirmative action until we have desegregated everything. When elected President, I will desegregate the country by first: Importing 400 million Africans and Asians, and secondly ban intraracial marriage. Together we can end racism once and for all.

Thanks and God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?